As a performer, it’s interesting to see actors put themselves even MORE out there than usual. Repost from blog “brunch for every meal”.
Normally, I am not impressed by viral Youtube proposal videos. It just seems a little narcissistic to me. Yes, the proposer has put time and effort into making this grand gesture, but is it all about creating a romantic experience for your partner or about making it to the homepage of Buzzfeed?
I don’t know how I want to be proposed to, but I do know it would not involve the following:
- Engagement rings tied to dog collars.
- Howie Mandel pranking me.
- Singing of any kind.
- Anything pertaining to high altitude including, but not limited to: hot air balloons, sky writing, or Denver.
- Sporting events, with the exception of Michael Vartan proposing on a pitcher’s mound at a high school baseball playoff game.
- Rings hidden in food or beverages.
- Any sort of public place that puts us at risk of being applauded.
I’m a simple girl who would be…
View original post 191 more words